Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Fresh Look!

As part of the "More Things on a Stick" program, I changed my blog's template and also did some customization of link colors and title colors.  In addition, I moved a couple of gadgets around and made revisions to the Labels gadget.  Making these changes on Blogger this time was very easy.  After my experience with the Campus Read blog last fall, I was a little leery. I was prompted to change the template and really struggled to make it look the way I wanted it to look.  Initially, the sidebar didn't display on the first page even though it looked that way in preview mode.  I tried various things and gave up various times before I finally got the look I wanted by eliminating a gadget field.

When I made the change to the Campus Read blog, the move to new templates with more features was new.  Perhaps Blogger has enhanced and refined the process since then.  At any rate, I like the new look!  

No comments: