Friday, September 5, 2008

Playing around with PBWiki - #17

Aaarrrrrgh! I read the Discovery Exercise information, reviewed the Discovery resources, created a login account on the PLCMC Learning 2.0 Wiki, and then struggled to add my blog to the favorite blogs list. It seemed so easy to do, but I kept getting error messages. Hmmmmm.

I finally looked at another entry on the favorites list by saying I wanted to edit the link (even though I didn't really want to edit someone else's link). Taking that "behind the scenes" look helped me see that I needed to save my entry as a URL. Ah ha! Of course! Still, even though I thought all my problems were solved by that discovery, nooooo.

For some unknown reason, I continued to go around in circles for a little bit longer until I was ultimately successful. Whew!

Hopefully, my next Sandbox experience will be a little less gritty. ;-)

1 comment:

Liz Mason said...

I had a difficult time with this too. I can't remember now how I figured it out, but I like your approach of peeking at someone elses.

I found your blog listing right next to mine!