I explored Del.icio.us today, created an account, added some bookmarks, and installed "My Delicious" and "Save to Delicious" buttons on my toolbar. I even added a co-worker (Carolyn) to my network. It was fun to look at her bookmarks and find things I probably wouldn't have found on my own.
I also made a Del.icio.us Network Badge, which is posted with the other gadgets on my blog. The badge will make it very easy for others to find my bookmarks.
I am always thinking about BookTalk at BSC, our annual book discussion series, and found some sites to add to my Delicious bookmarks to help in the selection process. I have others from my "regular" bookmarks that I will now add to my Delicious account, too. One of the cool things about having a Delicious account is being able to access my favorite bookmarks regardless of whether I am using my own work PC, the shared reference PC, or my home computer.
I know I will continue to use and enhance my Delicious account, AND .... I hope others will add me to their networks!
No comments:
Post a Comment