An optional part of our assignment was to explore Google Docs. When I did that, I was surprised to discover that NDLA is using Google Docs to collaboratively work on updating the conference manual. Terrific! If I knew that before, it was something I had forgotten.
Since I have been through the process of planning an NDLA conference, I am going to spend some time reviewing this manual (but not today) and adding my two cents.
2 comments:
Wow! Some work is FINALLY being done on the conference manual?!? I am aghast, but in a good way. Perfect use of Google Docs in my opinion. :)
From what I learned at the NDLA executive board meetings last week, updating the manual with Google Docs hasn't panned out. Probably too few people understood wikis and needed a little training or explanation. But you're right ... it is the perfect use of Google Docs.
Post a Comment